Looking for a good dealer to Service my 250 SHO

Live in Phoenix and have a 2016 Skeeter FX20 with a 250 SHO. Everything is fine with the boat and motor but our best local service center, Cabelas, does not service Yamaha's anymore. We have 2 other dealers locally and the reviews are not good. So I thought I would make a fishing trip out of it to either Texas or Lake Havasu to get the normal maintenance done and then fish. Looking for a good reliable dealer recommendation in either location or alternative location. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Come on out to Table Rock for some good fishing and I'll take care of the service for ya!

3. Member
    Man thats a long run. My daughter worked in Scottsdale and its a 18 hr plus drive from the Katy/Houston area. I have several good dealers within a 20 minute drive. Fayette County Reservoir is a 2000 acre lake about an hour/15 minutes that has been in the top 100 bass lakes in the country for several years. Conroe is an hour away as well. There is a good service department in Del Rio which has lake Amistad about 10 to 20 minutes. Its been fishing really good. My brother came over to fish Fayette this past week. He lives on Lake Guntersville. We caught over 150 fish for the week. Most on topwater and only 2 or 3 fish were below 16 inches. If your serious I would get on the Texas Bass Club page and see what people there recommend.

4. Member
    Central Texas has Texas Boat World. Stillhouse, Belton and Travis are all near. They even make appointments and you can stay and wait for your boat on routine service.

5. Member
    In the area ... Shipps Marine Gladewater Texas ...

http://www.shippsmarine.com/

6. Member
    Thanks much for the suggestions folks, really appreciate it. Realize it's a long ways to go from Phoenix, but good service and maintenance is required on these big motors. Besides, it's been a lot of years since I was in Texas and even longer to experience some it's good bass fishing. Thanks