06 z21 12v outlet issue

I cannot get my 12v outlet to work. I do not have the wiring diagram for my boat so I have no way to trace it down. I was trying to keep from having to take the whole panel off. Any help would be appreciated.

2. Member
    Look under rear deck lid for diagram ?? Check to see if fuse is in circuit? Fuse box in front Stbrd compartment

3. mikesxpress
    I found both wires on my Z21i laying down behind the plug. They were never connected.

4. Member
    mmmm...where is said outlet located?

5. mikesxpress
    Just below shifter and forward.

just remember center post of female socket is + and the side spade is - . and see if any smaller gauge wire to battery is just laying not connected also and if use 12v probe tester don't touch side if inside, I blew a fuse once upon a timewiring up a 2 way radio, with lighter socket for 12v power. wanted to keep it portable.

7. Member
    Guessing that this was not on the 07 Z21 as I don't ever remember seeing it.

8. mikesxpress
    Mine is a 2009

9. Member
    The lands of the former Republic of Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by riggpigg View Post
    Look under rear deck lid for diagram ?? Check to see if fuse is in circuit? Fuse box in front Stbrd compartment
    Sure???

Zs do not seem to use fuse boxes? If an overload on the Aux power circuit existed, a blinking light should indicate the circuit breaker on that circuit being tripped and can be reset via the keyless start panel.