Navionics Fishing Depth

Anyone know if there is a setting to allow the fishing depth range highlight to be set on single digit increments vs by 10's. A 0, 10, 20, 30...Ft range is not overly useful in shallow water lakes (winnebago). I have a smaller Simrad with the same Navionics card that gives you full selection. I'm hoping I am just missing something vs. enhancement request.
    Thanks

2. Member
    No, just 10' increments

3. Member
    It can be done on the Navionics app (to highlight at 1' increments) which you could use as a reference in coordination with your unit.

4. Member
    The 10' limitation makes the feature rather useless for freshwater fishing. Any hope this will be remedied in future versions? My Simrad unit is able to use the same Navionics HotMaps Platinum and select the Fishing Range by 1' increments so the card isn't the problem.

5. Member
    Use Sonar Chart live map for a while and let me know how accurate the base map is/was. The picture below is of the same body of water. Split screen showing Nav+ On the left and Sonar Chart Live mapped on the right. So what 1’ contour line are you following.

Attached Images Attached Images

6. Member
    The point is in either case it couldn't be highlighted as on other brands. I've seen the same map discrepancies on LakeMaster as on Navionics...not debating that point. However, if the unit allows me to selectively shade to pinpoint some depths, I have reasonable starting points. Ultimately, the answer is - Raymarine doesn't have this feature. If Raymarine wants the freshwater market, it will require similar features to the competition to be relevant. I have the Axiom 12 RV and 9 RV along with the Simrad unit...so obviously I'm along for the ride.