BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator

Official weather sucks in NY thread!

Who else thinks this weather sucks..I wanna get out already!!

2. Member
    Been same in OH

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Who else thinks this weather sucks..I wanna get out already!!
    I might try and get the boat wet for crappie on Sunday. I want to give the water at least a day of 50 degree sun before getting on it. After a 6 month winter, I am expecting 6 months of summer!

4. Member
    Saw two boats going down the thruway by Oneida (the town) yesterday. I’m headed to Oneida lake this morning to help my parents with their camp and will give a report afteron Ice conditions
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post
    Saw two boats going down the thruway by Oneida (the town) yesterday. I’m headed to Oneida lake this morning to help my parents with their camp and will give a report afteron Ice conditions
    look forward to it!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECobb91 View Post

Was one of them a stratos with a grey cover? If so that was me lol. Had an interview with the dec in Albany yesterday, installing my ultrex today, and hopefully hitting Cayuga tomorrow finally. Weather looks up from here (knock on wood).

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by esfbassman View Post
    Was one of them a stratos with a grey cover? If so that was me lol. Had an interview with the dec in Albany yesterday, installing my ultrex today, and hopefully hitting Cayuga tomorrow finally. Weather looks up from here (knock on wood).
    Actualy yes haha the two I saw was a stratos with a grey cover and a tracker without a cover. hope the interview went well!
    as far as Oneida lake goes, looks like it’s free of ice, a few guys were out fishing for crappie near Lewis and jewel. Bass season has arrived my friends!
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

8. Member
    Was on Oneida lake Saturday.. with the take a solder fishing day at Oneida shores.. was a great morning .. catching SM , pickerel and Eyes... digs eye was 4# 9 oz..

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

9. Member
    Saturday was fun for sure on Oneida but let me tell yea Sunday was special!

10. Member
    Saturday was take a solder fishing day.. I had a very polite young gentlemen who never fished and been on a boat before .. I set him up and we started catching some nice pickerel. Nice 5# walleye.. and a nice sm ... he ha a plast love the pease and quite it was and how relaxing it felt.. .. I’m glad he had a great time . And he took a punch of pics of himself with the fish .. at the end of the day , he promised to keep fishing . And I gave him a handful of lures to get him started .. ..someday hope to see him on the water....

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph44 View Post
    Saturday was take a solder fishing day.. I had a very polite young gentlemen who never fished and been on a boat before .. I set him up and we started catching some nice pickerel. Nice 5# walleye.. and a nice sm ... he ha a plast love the pease and quite it was and how relaxing it felt.. .. I’m glad he had a great time . And he took a punch of pics of himself with the fish .. at the end of the day , he promised to keep fishing . And I gave him a handful of lures to get him started .. ..someday hope to see him on the water....
    Good for you bro, exceptional.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC