Not too late we have openings. Ohio Mega Bass at Indian Sat or Start next event.

We have opening this year for the circuit. 1st event is Sat 04/21 at Indian. Since we drop one event of 7 you could actually start your year at Grand Lake St Mary's as well 05/06. For info go to www.ombtt.com

2. Member
    You might want to talk to your members about fishing etiquitte. I happen to be fishing a club tournament on Indian yesterday. There is some bank cutting SOB s. I actually thought about going to your weigh in to log a complaint. I did give them an ear full though.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR

We can discuss any topic, without the need for name calling. Getting cut off is frustrating, but it happens and is part of tournament life. Small inland Ohio lakes and multiple tournaments and/or large tournaments and the water gets a little crowded. BASS fishing is like golf, which I also play. We are required to police ourselves. There always a couple that stretch the margins to the limits.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

4. Member
    I'm not bashing your tournaments in any way. I actually like that circuit. I just don't have time to fish them. You really do have some good sticks. The guys that I'm talking about crossed sides on a bank and cast withen 2 feet of my bait and I was flipping 10 ft off the side of my boat. There were several tournament boats in that canal and most got along just fine except for them. I've been fishing tournaments for 30 years and know how it is but some are over the line.
    2020 Allison XB 21
    Merc 300R
    2018-SST Bullet
    Merc 300R
    Bullet 20XD
    300XS DBR