Ranger promotional offer

I FINALLY received my promotional items from buying my new ranger in December.
    I received everything by ups MINUS my $1000 cabelas gift card.

anyone know if they send that with everything or separately by mail? Otherwise I’m going to have to make another call to ranger, $1000 gift card goes a long way around these parts.
    hope everyone is enjoying the spring time fishing.

2. Member
    First I heard a $1000 Cabelas gift card was offered in the factory promotion.

I actually received my Cabelas gift card within a week, the Rangerwear gift card took another 5 weeks.

BTW, if you order the 50th Classic Hoodie from rangerwear.com, order one size larger as they seem to run small. I just sent mine back today for a large and I'm only 155lbs. The 50th Performance Hoodie fit me fine.

5. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Gift cards were definitely shipped separately. The timing does seem to vary.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

6. Member
    Looks like junk mail you probably threw it away. Just kidding it'll come FedEx and you will have to sign for it

Keep checking your e-mail also I know on some of the other JM boat brands they don't send a card anymore just an e-mail with a barcode. You print that off and take it into Cabela's or Bass-Pro and they just scan it. You may still get a card but a lot of transition still going on at Cabela's and BP in regards to gift cards and reward points.

Tournament-Fishing \"It\'s not a question of if you will be humbled but how many times\"

8. Member
    I’m still waiting for my mercury card for cabelas. the other promotional items were here in very short order