115 Team Bass ShootOut Invitational!!! Saturday May 5th at Jordan Lake

Want to fish a bass tournament but don't feel comfortable fishing against bass boats with 250's on the back? Well, this event is for you!!!
    115 Team Bass ShootOut Invitational!!! Saturday May 5th at Jordan Lake...Farrington Point Ramp.
    Do you want to know how it feels to compete in a bass tournament for the 1st time?? Well, here ya go!! Any team with a boat with a 115 horsepowered motor or less is invited to participate.
    This is a good chance to get you feet wet and see if you might like to do some tournament fishing in the future! If you have a boat, a gas powered motor, 115 or less, and a live well, of some sort, that will keep 5 bass alive for the duration of the
    tournament, you are just about in, as long as you abide by our regular tournament rules.
    This could be your chance to be famous!! Give it a try!! Go to:
    http://piedmontbassclassics.com/2018...5MainPage.html
    read the rules and Enter Today!! We would love to meet you and have you participate!! Any questions...call me.

Contact Information:
    Phil McCarson...Tournament Director---922 Valetta Rd.---Durham, NC 27712
    Home: 919-471-1571 Cell: 919-971-5042
    email: philsflags@msn.com website: http://piedmontbassclassics.com/

Same day as the BFL......just doesn't make any sense to me.

3. Member
    Coming to Jordan this Sat. May 5th....

4. Banned
    Do people with 250's catch more fish than people with 115's ...?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huckleberry View Post
    Do people with 250's catch more fish than people with 115's ...?
    Yeah, get better hook sets running 70.

This isn't about who can go faster or catch more fish. Gives an opportunity for other anglers to come out and compete. Last year there were several boats come out to fish that will not fish the big trail.

I know when I first started tournaments, I was intimidated and I fished one like this to get my feet wet into the competition.

As for the same day as the bfl, the permit on this was filed way before the bfl announced their schedule.

If I we're all you bfl'ers I'd be more worried about how bad your fish are gonna get pounded by everyone fishing the wow.

If you bfl guys are struggling, I suggest fishing near new hope boat ramp��������

8. Member
    I get what your saying but entry isnt that much cheaper than any piedmont tournament. It will be a couple guys that fish tournaments regularly that find some one with a 115 to fish out of looking to cash out.