The Preacher and the Flood

During a recent hurricane an old preacher was sitting on his front porch with water up to his ankles and a rescue boat came by. Come on get in and we will take you to dry land. Oh no said the preacher, the Lord is gonna take care of me. About an hour or so later the preacher is now on his roof to get higher than the flooding water. Another rescue boat comes by and again they urge the preacher to get onboard. No no said the preacher, the Lord is gonna take care of me. About two hours go by, now the preacher has climbed up on his chimney and holding on for dear life. A helicopter came by and lowered the basket and encouraged the preacher to get into the basket and they would save him and take him to high ground. No no said the preacher, I don't need your help, the Lord is gonna take care of me.

Well sure enough the old preacher drowned. When he showed up an the pearly gates Saint Peter looked at him and said what are you doing here? You aren't scheduled to be here for many more years yet. The preacher was very downhearted and explained to Saint Peter that he drowned in the flood and was very distraught that the Lord didn't save him.

Saint Peter looked the preacher up and down and said, Dang man, we sent you two boats and a helicopter, what more do you want!!

2. Member

Yyyyeeeep.
    2000 Ranger 520DVX 225hpdi

4. Member

the millennial state of mind here...
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089