Thread: PS 21 Questions

PS 21 Questions

After receiving advice from this board I went ahead and purchased a 93sv plus a while back and after a few fishing trips I must say I'm impressed! So impressed that I think i may go ahead and pull the trigger on a PS 21. My question is, I don't use a electric trolling motor, just a 9.9 off the stern so I'll need to go with I transom mount. I have very limited space and I think the only place I can find to mount the transducer would be right next to my GT52. What are the odds that I may run into interference issues?

Most my fishing consists of trolling with down riggers so I think being able to see in front of the boat and knowing what depth to lower or raise my DR balls to will be a big advantage...But even with the rebate we'r still talking about a pretty good chunk of change and I'd hate to spend it only to find out that it won't work well in my situation.

Thanks !

2. Member
    You shouldn't have any problems with interference. If I was in your situation I think I'd find a way to put it on a stick so I could rotate it.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    You shouldn't have any problems with interference. If I was in your situation I think I'd find a way to put it on a stick so I could rotate it.
    Would get my vote also.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LWINCHESTER2 View Post
    agree!