my 93sv sidevu and clearvu isnt working right

I just installed this garmin 93sv and my sidevu and clearvu isn't working right. heres a few pictures of what its doing the boat was sitting still and motor was off .thanks for any help .

2. Member
    If I was troubleshooting it, I would double check all cables to make sure they are tight.
    Check the transducer to make sure it is horizontal and nothing is blocking its view.
    I would be curious to know what it takes to fix it if you do get it working correctly.
    98 Triton TR21, 200 Johnson Venom
    2011 RAM 1500 Loramie Longhorn

3. Member
    Well, just some guesses here because I simply don't know. Your 2d view is crystal clear, so to me the connection is good--at least relative to the pins involved with trad. Your dv is, as best I can see, largely OK with the exception of the straong line just below mid-depth. This is the CV and is blended signals from the side views. The SV is really screwy. Your speed is low enough that I doubt real turbulence is a factor. My first focus would be in the mounting and was I introducing a blockage to the sv beam. I don't see how, at that shallow depth, that something only on one side could impact both sv readings, altho it seems to lessen at the top right. Not much help I realize. Somebody knowledgeable will hopefully be along soon.

4. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    So did you get it figured out? I see in your other post that you are showing pics....
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

5. Member
    Good catch FC. His other post was 2d and dv w/o sv so I wonder also. Hope he got it resolved

6. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Don't think there was an issue.....looks like he has the manual range screwed up......looks like user error to me..
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

And boat should be moving for Si

Reset to defaults and use auto settings