Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    So how does the lithium pro 36 do, being just one battery, carry you rolling all day with no problems. Also do you have your electronics on your cranking battery and how is that doing, thanks

2. Member
    How'd you modify the water intakes?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter35745 View Post
    So how does the lithium pro 36 do, being just one battery, carry you rolling all day with no problems. Also do you have your electronics on your cranking battery and how is that doing, thanks
    Interested as well. How does the cranking battery work with the SHO? Always hear that lithiums won't work well with the SHO

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMITH21XRD300XS View Post
    Not the best pics but here you go.
    Great thanks! Beautiful boat enjoy it.

5. Member
    Its hard enough catching 20#'s on the trolling motor. How you catch them doing 78 mph? Nice numbers though. Too fast for me.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter35745 View Post
    My 1 lithium 36V battery and 1 12V lithium battery is over 2 years old now. I ran them in my 21XRS Bullet 250SHO with "NO" problems ever. So I kept them to run in my new FX21 250SHO Skeeter. I fish every weekend sometimes through the week year around, I'm constantly on the go when im fishing "Bass Tournaments" Best batteries ive ever owned... Yes all my electronics are on my 12V lithium.
    2020 Phoenix 921 Elite
    2021 Mercury 300R

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    Interested as well. How does the cranking battery work with the SHO? Always hear that lithiums won't work well with the SHO
    Ive had 2 SHOs now both ran only with lithium Pro batterys without any issues...
    2020 Phoenix 921 Elite
    2021 Mercury 300R

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NHRG View Post
    How'd you modify the water intakes?
    Look real close and you can see the difference. Alittle JB weld and black paint and slanted the holes forward and made them alittle bigger.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 Phoenix 921 Elite
    2021 Mercury 300R

9. Member
    I never thought of making the intake holes a bit larger. that's a great idea, except I run the river a lot and trash is not my friend

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12