Adding a livewell pumpout

I'm replacing all the pumps and plumbing on my 184 and I've decided to add a livewell pump-out by teeing into the line between the livewell drain and the flow-rite valve and adding an extra pump...no big deal. I'm having a hard time figuring out where I want to put the outlet though. I have a through-hull on each side for the bilge outlets, I could put it next to one of those easy enough BUT the main reason I'm adding pump-out is to fill bags for weigh-in which sometimes you do while you're still in the water. I was just wondering if any of y'all have done anything different as far as the ump-out feature is concerned.

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I put one on my 93 201. It only had one bilge pump that exited on the port side, so I put the pump-out on the starboard. My 210 has the two bilge and the pump-out all on the starboard side. I wait until the boat is on land to fill the bag.

Do you already have the recirculate feature on your flow-rite valve, if so why not get this and not worry about installing a new pump? https://flow-rite.com/products/marine/aerators/ma-024-r