Galvanized trailer for Triton

Looking to replace my trailer and will probably go with a galvanized. I fish brackish water some and my tube trailer is suffering. Just wondering if anyone has a galvanized trailer under your Triton? If so, would you post a picture of it?

Thanks
    Tony Taylor Triton TR-186 175 Opti

2. Member
    I had a galvanized trailer under a TX21. They definitely will last a long time. Mine lasted 18 years. They do start to look kind of crappy after awhile especially from using it a lot in saltwater. I just replaced it with an aluminum trailer that really looks sharp. I'd go with an aluminum.

3. Member
    I have a 99 TX21 with the original galvanized trailer. Other than tires,rims,lights and bunk boards never a problem.

4. Member
    I recently switched from galvanized to aluminum. Built custom by Sport Trail trailers in Bay St. Louis. I am pleased. Much lighter and more aesthetically pleasing.

5. Member
    I also switched to the aluminum trailer from Sport Trail. Been very pleased. May be a problem now. A buddy of mine just called them about replacing his trailer and he said they told him they no longer build trailers for bass boats. I haven’t confirmed this but it’s a shame if it’s true.

6. Member
    I heard the same thing a while back. Mentioned it to a guy I know and he said they were building his as we speak. I don’t understand why they would stop. They build them all to fit the boat anyway.

They told me the same thing last year when I contacted them. I was very bummed as the photos I've seen of their work were quite nice.

8. Fishing is a Passion
    I have had my boat on a galvanized trailer for 15 years, and it looks new. If you fish brackish water, it is my only choice
    2002 Pro Craft 200 Super Pro- 2005 200 Mercury Optimax, Retired
    Empty Nester- Proud Grandfather 5-30-2014-Boy-Aiden, 8-2-2017-Boy-Calen

9. Member
    starmello--sent you a pm.
    Rocket