Thread: No fuse box??

No fuse box??

Call me dumb, but I'm assuming that my 2013 z520c doesn't have a blade fuse box. Never looked for it until now when I'm having a problem. I know my 04 had one in the rod box. I'm I just over looking it?

2. Member
    You are correct no fuse box. There are electronic breakers in the interlink box controlled by the keypad. Some add on accessories will have there own inline fuses. Whats not working?
    2018 Z521L 250 PRO XS V8

The blinker trim for my atlas jack. With the battery switch on it is dead. I can turn the switch off and hit the blinker and it lights up the green lights on my power pole control boxes, I also it a clicking sound at the bus post. I installed a new cranking battery a couple weeks ago. That's the only thing that has changed. Turn to use my jack yesterday and on power. Everything is wired to battery like it was before. I'm clueless on what's going on and where to start. I don't know why the blinker has power to it with battery off, unless it's wired straight to battery. I far as I know it's not. This has me scratching my head.

I would be checking the wiring at the battery. I’d bet something is not quite right.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

That was my first thought also. But everything thing works but jack. Guess I will start from square one.

Sound like you missed replacing a wire back onto the battery. Done that too, lol !! Check all around the starting battery
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

Your blinker trim is wired into the motor control wiring and has no direct connection to the boat wiring. It is normal for it to work with the boat shut off. Recheck all your connections at the battery. Your problem seems suspiciously like a ground issue.
    Butch Derickson
    2011 Z521 w/250 hp SHO
    Traverse City, Michigan