Pictures of two 10" graphs mounted at console on single console tin?

I have a 2018 Alumacraft Classic 165 CS single console (deep-V/multi-species boat). Just found a deal I couldn't pass up on another Helix 10. I plan to use this at the console as a dedicated chartplotter unit, and use it to control my Ulterra for follow the contour. The other unit at the console will be used for imaging and recording sonar data for mapping.

What I'm having a little trouble with is figuring out how to mount both of them.

Any pics of dual graph mounts on a single console tin would be greatly appreciated!!
    Last edited by exx1976; 04-18-2018 at 06:35 PM.

2. Member
    Flukemaster has a video on youtube on his pro185 and I believe hes running dual 10’s at the console.
    2018 Ranger rt198p
    Evinrude E-TEC G2 150
    Minn Kota Ultrex 80
    Lowrance Elite Ti 12” - bow
    Lowrance Elite Ti2 12” - console

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevee k View Post
    Flukemaster has a video on youtube on his pro185 and I believe hes running dual 10’s at the console.

edited:

Found it. Nice looking setup - but it's a mod-V/bass boat. I've got a deep V, so it has the taller, wrap-around windshield. I should have been more specific. It's pretty easy to mount a pair of them above the steering wheel with that type of windshield.

:(

4. Banned
    Do you have the gunwale tracks? Mount one on the dash and the other on the track

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slonezp View Post
    Do you have the gunwale tracks? Mount one on the dash and the other on the track

Hrmmm... I'll have to look into that.

Still looking for other options.