I have a 2004 225 HPDI that I threw a blade on the prop. When it threw the blade it took out the prop shaft seal. My mechanic was repairing the prop seal and he noticed a piece of metal and got to looking and the exhaust tuner had broken. So now I have to replace the tuner as well. My question is, would I have noticed any performance issues running with the broken tuner? It was running fine before I threw the blade. I maybe had lost about 200 RPMs from last year to this year but I wasn't real concerned because I had planned on getting the prop reworked anyway. It wasn't showing any major signs of damage but wanted to get it touched up anyway. Then when I threw the blade I just figured the 200 RPMs were because the prop was going bad and I didn't realize it until it broke. But now the tuner being broke I'm wondering what symptoms I should have seen with it like that? I'm also not sure what caused the tuner to break. I have heard of them melting but that's not what happened to mine. It was actually broke. I was chalking the broken tuner up to the excessive vibration with only two blades on the prop but I don't know. Any ideas of performance issue with a broken tuner?