Thread: Ultrex setup??

Ultrex setup??

Alright Ive pulled the trigger and bought a ultrex and started installing it last night, Ive scanned through all the manuals but cant find where you adjust the speed at which the motor runs while using spot lock. I know Ive read on here where most guys with a 188 have used the (-2) setting but I cant figure that part out!!

2. Member
    It should be under system- boat scale setting, depending on what remote you have.

3. Member
    Go to the Minn Kota web page and download the manual. It's on pages 42 and 43. The manual that comes in the box is a condensed version. If you can't find it let me know and I'll post the pages.

4. Member
    Go to the Minn Kota web page and download the manual. It's on pages 42 and 43. The manual that comes in the box is a condensed version. If you can't find it let me know and I'll post the pages.
    It was a bugger to find, but the wonderful folks here pointed me right. Boat Scale setting is -2 for me.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

5. Member
    I figured it out thanks for the replies!!