Thread: Trailer Fenders

Trailer Fenders

For those that have had to replace fenders due to tire blow outs, hitting something and bending them(aka forgetting the boat is back there and cutting the turn at a gas pump too close and smacking the post that protects the pump... ), etc.

Do any of you all have a link to what you used to replace them with, specifically on the AW19 backtrack trailers?

Looking for the right size, etc. I have measured the stocks and cant find an exact replacement size wise... I will edit with the measurements when I get home this afternoon.

Measurements are

L- 31 1/2"
    W- 10"
    H- 14"
    Last edited by FlipSide; 04-20-2018 at 07:11 AM.
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

OP Updated with measurements from the original fender... Anyone know what brand they are or where I can find one that is the same?

Would be good info, every time I have needed something for the trailer it was like pulling teeth finding it, my fender got ripped off in a blowout but insurance covered it and the repair shop had it replaced in a day. Mine is a aw18
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    Would be good info, every time I have needed something for the trailer it was like pulling teeth finding it, my fender got ripped off in a blowout but insurance covered it and the repair shop had it replaced in a day. Mine is a aw18
    I've scouered the internet for days trying to find one with the exact measurements of the fender on mine to no avail...

I may see if xpress will give up the manufacturer they use for them... Very doubtful though.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide View Post
    I've scouered the internet for days trying to find one with the exact measurements of the fender on mine to no avail...

I may see if xpress will give up the manufacturer they use for them... Very doubtful though.
    Back track seems to be real secretive. I hope they help you.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    Back track seems to be real secretive. I hope they help you.
    I got the axle that they use, so we shall see. Going to give them another call tomorrow... I will report back.

7. Member
    we had a blow out on ours that took out the fender. We searched and cold not find a replacement fender, ordered 2 diamond plated ones from Sturdy built Trailer parts. had to cut off about 2" off the bottom after mounting them, worked out well and now matched the rest of the steps.

http://www.sturdybuiltonline.com/Boa...5in_p_230.html