BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar

Electronics, Power Poles, and Trolling Motor Installation

If anyone is looking to have electronics, trolling motors, or power poles installed give me a shout. I can do it at a fraction of the cost from a dealer and will do quality work. All fiberglass holes are countersunk and carefully drilled to prevent cracking in the gel coat. All exposed cables will be ran through braided sleeving. I have always worked on my own boats and you can take a look at mine to make sure you're satisfied with my work. I have experience installing Lowrance and Rayamarine units as well as Power poles and both trolling motor brands. I can also provide tutorials on how to setup and use your Lowrance and Raymarine electronics. Give me a shout if you would like to save some money. I have plenty of space in my yard and live in a quiet area so you don't have to worry about your rig.

Thanks!
    Stephen Estes
    781-361-5801

2. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    I can also install any LED lighting you want on the trailer or boat. Thanks guys

I stopped by and met Stephen today, looked at his work and talked a while. I wound up leaving my boat there and he is doing a bunch of work for me now, long needed upgrades. I can't wait to see everything when he is done, the work he did on his own boat was flawless and impressive. He won't have to be that fussy with mine. He has a lot of knowledge on depthfinders and other electronics associated with bassboats, or advice etc. Guys if you need some upgrades or installations give Stephen a call.
    Thanks again for your help Stephen!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

4. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Thanks for the kind words Greg. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you enjoy the new electronics and Ultrex. If anybody needs any work done give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by yanknbass View Post
    I stopped by and met Stephen today, looked at his work and talked a while. I wound up leaving my boat there and he is doing a bunch of work for me now, long needed upgrades. I can't wait to see everything when he is done, the work he did on his own boat was flawless and impressive. He won't have to be that fussy with mine. He has a lot of knowledge on depthfinders and other electronics associated with bassboats, or advice etc. Guys if you need some upgrades or installations give Stephen a call.
    Thanks again for your help Stephen!

Quote Originally Posted by RdnckYnkee250 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words Greg. It was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you enjoy the new electronics and Ultrex. If anybody needs any work done give me a shout.
    Same here Stephen, you did a great job and couldn't have been more cooperative or informative! Very impressed and happy with your work and knowledge. Thanks again!

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

6. Member
    That is really good to know. I will file this away until the wife isn't looking .....then sneak away w/ the upgrades. Where are you located Stephen?
    5 Short of a limit

Auburn NH. right up the road from Massabesic Eddie, easy to get to. BTW Congrats to Stephen and his wife on a brand new baby boy! 7.11 lbs, def a keeper!

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

8. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EJmagnum186-NH View Post
    That is really good to know. I will file this away until the wife isn't looking .....then sneak away w/ the upgrades. Where are you located Stephen?
    looks like Greg already beat me to it haha. I’m 1 mile from the ramp at Massabessic so we can lake test and go over any questions. Give me a call or text if there’s anything I can do for you. Thanks!
    Stephen Estes
    781-361-5801

9. Member
    Steve came by over the weekend and got me all taken care of. EXCELLENT service and just a down to earth guy with fair pricing and good work. I definitely will use him again. If you need something I would highly recommend calling him.
    5 Short of a limit

very honest too, ask me how I know!

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

11. Member
    very honest too, ask me how I know!
    Ok, I will bite.....how do you know, lol. Yeah, pretty stand up cat in my book
    5 Short of a limit

12. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Let me know if there is anything I can help with.
    Thanks
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by EJmagnum186-NH View Post
    Ok, I will bite.....how do you know, lol. Yeah, pretty stand up cat in my book
    sory I didn't see this Eddie, I was so happy about getting all the work done on my boat that I overpaid him by a couple hundred and he immediately called me when he noticed it.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

sory I didn't see this Eddie, I was so happy about getting all the work done on my boat that I overpaid him by a couple hundred and he immediately called me when he noticed it.
    Now it is getting a little unbelievable... not the part about him calling, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim R View Post
    Now it is getting a little unbelievable... not the part about him calling, either.
    bite me!

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP

16. BBC SPONSOR BassFishin Electronics's Avatar
    Ive also noticed there are a lot of guys with damaged Power Poles. I can repair/rebuild any issues you have with your Power Poles. Thanks for all the business so far!