Going to Dale Hollow this weekend...

I going to try a trip to Dale Hollow this weekend. It will be the first time I have ever been there this time of the year. I have only fished it in the fall, and only twice then. Any suggestions? I’m mainly going to bass fish but may try to pick up a few crappie as well.

2. Member
    Main lake flats 12-8' and the back half of Creeks

3. Member
    I was there two weeks ago. I was able to get quite a few largemouth in the back half of creeks on A rigs then moved out closer to the main lake and started catching smallmouth on the same rig. My fishing partner also got a few on spinner bait. I am also planning on going this weekend and staying Saturday night at Wolf River Marina. will you be staying overnight?

4. Member
    We’re staying at the state park camp ground. Getting there in the morning and leaving out Sunday. Good luck!

5. Member
    We will only be fishing in Ky water. I have a 202 Blazer that is white with a metallic green stripe. Engine is a mercury with custom gray decals. If you see us, stop and we will share some info. Good Luck to you!

6. Member
    Black and white Legend w/ Merc. Fishing KY water as well. Today was tough for us, only a handful of fish. Caught the on jerks but they were scattered.

7. Member
    Well I sure was hoping you would have posted something about slaying them, but maybe today will be better. We are getting ready to head that way, should be there in about 3 hours. Good luck and thanks for the update!