In the market for a 920/721

Okay guys I just sold my '14 920. I'm now on the market for a 920/721. The 721 really needs to be a 2017. I'm trying to stay around under 50k, but may budge for the right boat. I haven't found exactly what I'm looking for on the for sale page. I just thought someone might have one for sale in the near future I need to know about.

2. Member
    Im in the exact same boat as you, my 921's being picked up tonight. I cant find a 920/721 i want on here and have unfortunately started looking outside the phoenix brand also. This being boatless crap is for the birds and im ready to buy sometging
    They aint got hands, set the hook

3. The Kairos Lures Guy Fidgetcranker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishin is life View Post
    Im in the exact same boat as you, my 921's being picked up tonight. I cant find a 920/721 i want on here and have unfortunately started looking outside the phoenix brand also. This being boatless crap is for the birds and im ready to buy sometging
    I went thru the same when I bought mine. Sold my stratos a month before Phoenix was ready. Really shows you who your friends are. Shouldn't have to ask someone to take you fishin.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidgetcranker View Post
    I went thru the same when I bought mine. Sold my stratos a month before Phoenix was ready. Really shows you who your friends are. Shouldn't have to ask someone to take you fishin.

Luckily i have a regular tourny partner that we can use his boat till
    i find a new one and a few friends thatll take me. I had 2 ask me to go sunday after i had a tourny saturday so im pretty lucky there. I do agree that you find out who your true friends are when youre boatless
    They aint got hands, set the hook

5. Member
    I hate to say it but my ole beat up trusty 721 may have to go on the market in the near future. We are looking at houses and most everything we look at has to small of a garage, except one house, but it is at the very top of our price range. We shall see. But then I will be on here with you guys being boatless bank trash!
    2021 Phoenix 819 - Mercury 200 Pro XS - Ser No 2B779353
    Ultrex/Humminbird Helix 12 SI Mega/Helix 10 Mega DI/Mega 360
    Garmin 1022 with LVS34