360 interference

I have a 360 on my fortrex 101.It is hooked up to a helix 10. When i use the 360, it looks great until i run my trolling motor. I get interference to where i cant see my 360 screen clear enough to make out anything. HELP

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASSINONE View Post
    I have a 360 on my fortrex 101.It is hooked up to a helix 10. When i use the 360, it looks great until i run my trolling motor. I get interference to where i cant see my 360 screen clear enough to make out anything. HELP
    No one on here has ever had this issue????? I called bird support, might as well call donald duck, lady had no clue.

3. Member
    I know this may sound too simple, but it has fixed my interference problems with a couple of units. Access your cables and move them to different positions and see if that helps. On my old Fortrex, I could just reposition the big cable on deck and fix it. On my current boat, after running in rough water sometimes, I have to access the bow and separate all the cables again. A few years ago I went through all the checks and stuff with no good result, and then separated cables under the bow and it completely fixed it. Hope it works for you.

Also, I just found out that if you have a onboard charger, unplugging it may fix the problem.

4. Member
    You might go on Facebook, there is a group called Humminbird Sideimaging.
    Seems like I saw some others with that same problem, sorry I dont know the solutions, as I
    have a transom mounted 360.