Talon remotes UP button not working, new Install

I just Installed two brand new talons.

I'm working on programming the remotes to work with both so I picked up the first two remotes, and the down button works fine on the side it's programmed for out of the box, however, neither up button doesnt do anything. They stay down until I press the up button on the talon itself.

Am I missing something??

2. Member
    I grabbed the second two remotes from the second talon and the same issue is present on that talon.

Further, I cannot get the two talons to pair to each other.

3. Member
    Look in the manual and it will show how to clear everything out. Clear the talons and two remotes and then do the pairing. Pair the talons first, then pair the remote to one of the talons.

4. Member
    I just reprogrammed my foot controlled wireless for the Talon this past weekend. Push and hold the up button on the Talon then push the up button on the remote at the same time - you should hear 3 beeps which indicates it it now paired.

5. Member
    Ok well it looks like the problem has been solved.

Someone told me by PM to update the software, it was a pain because one talon kept disappearing, but then all of a sudden it all worked.

I programmed two of my remotes to the master talon, and now it all works. Yippee