Randleman reservoir????

I drove over this lake this weekend heading to a hockey tournament in pinehurst. I live about 3 hours away from it. I was wondering how the bass Fishing is there. I'm on vacation next week and was thinking bout heading down there for a day or two. Any info would be much appreciated. Stage? Baits? Areas? Not looking for anyone's spots. I just like to go around and fish different lakes in Virginia and Carolina. Thanks guys
    2021 phoenix 721 proxp
    250 mercury 4stroke

I have not fished it yet but I have researched it. It's a pay to fish lake with a speed limit and a limit on the number of boats they allow. That's the broad stroke but Google will fill you in on the rest of the details.

I've heard it's a pretty good place for numbers of 2-4 pounders but I haven't heard much about big fish.

I'd say give it a shot, probably a fun deal.
    2008 Skeeter 21i
    250 Yamaha HPDI

When running stay away from the banks and watch your depth. There are lots of long shallow points. I have not fished it enough to know good baits but this time a year I have done okay with Sinkos and Spinnerbaits.

4. Member
    What Rodney said. Going up the river is like going up a river. Stay in the channel u are 50 ft deep get out and u will be in 2-4 feet in a hurry. Good baits just what he said.