Any Poe's Collectible?

Are they any Poe's lure collectible?

2. Member
    I'm sure there are some collectors out there, but there isn't really a big market for them.

3. Member
    Thanks, In 40 year I have only owned on and it didn't run right in the water. Bought a tackle box that has about a dozen in it some in package some out of package.

4. Member
    The ones labeled Ceres, California maybe, at least they ran better.

5. Member
    I normally get $3 each for ones out of package if that helps you.

6. Member
    If any of them were still in the original packaging and that packaging was the old card shaped like a fish, then there seems to be a small collector's market for those...either that or the fishermen are paying more for them since they are the most desirable to fish with. There is at least one Poe's model that seems to draw a little attention from collectors and that is their old Loco-Motion lure. And another of their lures that brings a little more money is their topwater Ace in the Hole...not big money, but a little more money.

And I'm really not sure why the 300 and 400 series crankbaits don't bring more money because they WILL catch fish. But I think the old ones are not always recognizable when they are out of the package and people are hesitant to pay good money for a lure that they are not sure how they will fish or how long they will last.

Forgot to mention, it has been my experience that the 400-P model is also a little more desired by the fishermen.