Ultrex questions

Thinking about buying a ultrex 112. I use lowrance. What's the difference in ipliot and ipliot link.. does everything come in the box or do I need to buy aaccesories ( heading sensor, Bluetooth etc).

Also, on past tm, I would adjust the foot pedal so that heel down was at 7 o'clock. This allows for perfect backing up by switching from 7 to 5 with very little movement. Is this possible on the ultrex, or is it already in that position.

How well does ultrex hold up to hitting stumps.

First question I can answer, everything comes in the box. The link and nonlink operate the same, however the link is touch screen and buttons. The nonlink is buttons only. I also have Lowrance unitsand don't regret upgrading to the link unit. I can always add a small cheaper Hummingbird is I want.
    I got nothin

3. Member
    If you use Lawrence you need to get the adapter...sold on minn kota website or amazon. If you foot pedal tray isn't the sizer bigger this will need replaced. Forget the dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    If you use Lawrence you need to get the adapter...sold on minn kota website or amazon. If you foot pedal tray isn't the sizer bigger this will need replaced. Forget the dimensions.
    They are pinned at the top of the page.
    I got nothin