Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by clearlake outdoors View Post
    one of mine is in a toe out position, it took 6 years for the wear to be noticed. supposed to change trailer tires every 4 years, i decided to put tires on it and not spend the $$$$ on a axle swap.
    The tires on mine are a little over a year old, no wear on them at all prior to the trip to florida and back, little different scenario.
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

Quote Originally Posted by clearlake outdoors View Post
    one of mine is in a toe out position, it took 6 years for the wear to be noticed. supposed to change trailer tires every 4 years, i decided to put tires on it and not spend the $$$$ on a axle swap.
    Not an option in West Texas where lakes are few and FAR between. Unless you stay home!!

I had an issue just like yours although on the outside of the tires. I'd put new tires on and in about 2 years they were worn again. I ended up putting heavier springs on the trailer and went to "D" load range tires on while upgrading to 15" rims and haven't noticed any problems since. I believe it was caused from too much weight and tires bouncing going down the road.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123