Thread: Quiet and cheap

Quiet and cheap

I recently added a new boat to the fleet to go where my glass boat is not allowed. Living in the wonderful state of il. You need about 5 different boats if you want to fish everything or get a canoe and paddle your way around ( not going to happen ). The new Lowe stinger 175c is under powered with a 25 hp merc but that's what the limit is on the lakes I bought it for. I'm looking for the quietest ,lightest and best priced option for a single power pole set up. Mainly between the pro 2.0 and sportsman 2.0. What's the advantages of the pro and which is quietest.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Pm sent

3. BBC SPONSOR
    The ProII will be the lightest model, and all of the models have speed adjustment which will allow near silent operation. The transom weight for the 8ft ProII is only 17.75 lbs and the 6ft ProII is only 15.65 lbs. The 8ft Sportsman comes in at 20.15 lbs on the transom

There are three preset speed modes built into the included dash switch, but all switch speeds can be adjusted using our C-Monster app.

For total control of your boat, you can also carry one of our new Ultra-Lite anchor spikes. We make them in 8ft and 6ft lengths and they weigh under 2lbs. They work great in conjunction with a single transom mounted hydraulic anchor to pin the bow of the boat in a specific position, lighter and less expensive than needing dual Power-Pole hydraulic anchors on a smaller boat such as the one you have. http://www.power-pole.com/products/s...nchors/spikes/

Please let me know if there is any further information i can provide!