Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar

Exclamation Found this Fish Hunter ...

sitting at a lot here in Abilene, TX. The boat appears to originally be from C&O and is indicated to be a 2003, so assuming it is a 194 Fish Hunter. It has a Evinrude FICHT, but no decals as to the HP and a Johnson 45hp kicker. Top cap looks to be pretty oxidized, so bet the seats are not in too good of shape. If there is anyone that is interested, I'll try to get more pix and info.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Yup, she's a 194 FH.. looks to have the aluminum drop in back deck (nice).. Not sure of the kicker mount? Seems to be a panther, but really can't tell. Ficht is a killer.. most likely a 200 or 225hp. If down in Texas, it could be a Coastal Champ, but if sold originally by C&O, most likely a pure bred Fishunter and not the saltwater version.
    Seats up on the decks are not Champion seats but some other off the shelf seats.

Nice rig.. anyone with a 225 EFI or Opti sitting around would have a little gem there...
    Bowhunter
    2017 Alumacraft Competitor 205 Suzuki DF250, Suzuki 9.9 EFI Kicker, Garmin Network

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    The fishing seats appear to be consistent with the Llebroc fishing seat in my 07 210.

Attached Images Attached Images

4. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    If the motor is an '03 it is a BRP motor and much improved over the FICHT. They (BRP) revamped the line when they bought OMC and improved the motors. Probably a 200 model number on the motor would tell a lot.

5. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    The fishing seats appear to be consistent with the Llebroc fishing seat in my 07 210.

Yep...Attwood seats from Llebroc, used in later model Champs.

6. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    Yup, she's a 194 FH.. looks to have the aluminum drop in back deck (nice).. Not sure of the kicker mount? Seems to be a panther, but really can't tell. Ficht is a killer.. most likely a 200 or 225hp. If down in Texas, it could be a Coastal Champ, but if sold originally by C&O, most likely a pure bred Fishunter and not the saltwater version.
    Seats up on the decks are not Champion seats but some other off the shelf seats.

Nice rig.. anyone with a 225 EFI or Opti sitting around would have a little gem there...
    thats an 03 200 H.O. Beast of a motor!! Had one and it was bad ass.

7. Banned
    the Ficht problems were mostly in the 150 block from 1997 to 2000

8. Member
    Looks like a price on the left and right rear... $11,900??

Ed R.

2006 ChampioN 198 225 Optimax

9. Member
    Mine will be for sale as soon as I drag it out of storage and clean it up. Mint 98

10. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Sorry you are selling Wall-I. Be sure to list it in BBC Boats4Sale forum here on BBC before posting any info about the boat in this, or other, forums on BBC.. Thanks for understanding!