Nav Lights on 2015 Nitro Z9

I've recently purchased a GOBEE front nav light. I went to try it, the light will not turn on. The instructions say I need a bigger fuse. My question is where is the fuse link for the nav lights. I've tried all the fuses under the dash, I've traced out the wires at the front of the boat and cannot find a fuse link. Can someone please help me out. Thanks in advance.
    With freedom comes responsibility, those who fail to be responsible will loose their freedom

2. Member
    At the top of Nitro Boats forum there is a sticky indicating the wiring codes for Tracker/Nitro.

According to the code, the nav lights should be a gray wire coming off the fuse block which you already know. I cannot recall having an another fuse anywhere other than the one at the block. I guess I don't understand the changing of the fuse in order for the light to work. I assume you blew the one in the fuse block, thus the reason the light doesn't work(?)

3. Member
    I tried to turn the power on to the light. It did not come on, and the nav lights that I have went off and the switch at the console for the nav lights was flashing. After reading the installation instructions further, it said if the light did not power on I may need a larger fuse.
    With freedom comes responsibility, those who fail to be responsible will loose their freedom

4. Member
    Nitro27 - I had a similar issue with that light - but mine initially worked but if you panned the spotlight back and forth it would burn the fuse - I just went a little larger and no other issues but to be honest I haven't used it in several years.

Good luck.

-Jonathan
    Jonathan Adkins
    2022 Nitro Z21xl 250 ProXS4S
    HDSLive12s/Ghost/AT2/G360

5. Member
    Was the fuse link in line or on the fuse box under the console?