Thread: Allen Boyd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Indiana Bass Club Moderator billius's Avatar
    Russ is correct. At times, every brand may break down. As to the Evinrude, I've read a lot about them, it seems the new "edition" they are making is a reliable engine. I also have to agree they are butt ugly. It will be interesting to see what Evinrude does regarding the 2 stroke vs 4 stroke situation. With Yamaha making only 4 strokes and Mercury doing the same very soon, I wonder how long Evinrude will maintain their status quo.
    Bill Gard
    Richmond, Indiana
    2015 BassCat Caracal/225ProXs
    TEAM SHERM'S MARINE
    Of course I talk to myself...sometimes I need expert advice.

2. Member
    Go to an Elite event and see which service trailer is always busy. Doesn’t take long to see which ones are more reliable.

3. Member
    I fished co-angler in that Cumberland event and tried several times to introduce myself and let him know locals were rooting him on. He was busy talking to people when I saw him and I knew he had a lot to focus on so didn't want to bother him. It was really cool knowing someone that lives very near home was threatening to win a major national tournament of that magnitude. I wish he could have pulled it out. I have a mutual friend who said he's a heck of a fisherman and a great guy. Hopefully he finishes the rest of the year on Tour strong and we can see him win one some day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12