Thread: Unknown props

Unknown props

I’m just curious what these props are for and possible value. I got them from an estate and would like to get them out of the garage at a fair price and maybe turn them into a prop for my boat.. any help with identification and or value of these items would be greatly appreciated:)

Numbers on SS prop are 39 274 6 C, inside the nub it says 14 1/4 X 23 followed by what looks like a square or Roman number 2 and an “M”. The 3 ports are welded closed, condition looks like it was conditioned at a prop shop and left on a shelf.

Aluminim prop says 48.78122 A40L 21P, same numbers in hub area. Condition: I would also guess this was touched up at a shop and has sat on the shelf since. ?$30-$50?

I cant post them for sale until I know what they are and what a reasonable value is..

karl
    Last edited by Kzaker; 04-14-2018 at 05:44 PM.
    1999 Skeeter ZX202 - 2000 Mercury 200EFI - Tempest+ 25p - Minn Kota Ultrex - Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 touch/ Elite7 Chirp - GoFree WiFi1 module

I just noticed that there is a witness mark between all the blades where stickers were: maybe someone will recognize the shape and be able to give me an idea of the manufacturer?
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm not 100% positive but I think that sticker shape is Turbo props.

Yes. Been looking and I do believe you are correct. I was told $150 is a fair price but I’ll look for a second opinion before posting. I don’t think these are what I can use as a spare on my Skeeter...
    1999 Skeeter ZX202 - 2000 Mercury 200EFI - Tempest+ 25p - Minn Kota Ultrex - Lowrance HDS7 Gen2 touch/ Elite7 Chirp - GoFree WiFi1 module

5. Member
    The black one is an old 21 Pitch mercury aluminum prop $25 tops. If the other one is a turbo the 39 274 6 c just means it has been worked by some one. If they have been setting for a long time they probably need new rubber hubs.