Front and rear pedestal

I have a 99 javelin r18. It came with one pedestal for the rear but it's threaded and there seems to be no threads in the hole it just sits in there And is relatively loose. It threads great into the front but is way to short.
    Are the rear holes threaded? Are there different lengths? Or do ineed a different style. also for up front I'm thinking i need and offset, but I'm 6'1" what would be a comfortable height

For the front get the adjustable one and with threads as it will screw in. You may need to clean out the holes and threads though. Inside the compartment there will be a drain tube coming off the pedestal base. Disconnect it and clean it out too.
    I have the same trouble with my rear pedestal base. Can't get one to screw in and I bought this boat new.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

On my 1999 Renegade 19 the front and rear holes are threaded. If put my factory stand up seat on the rear deck because I did not like it. I bought a different style stand up seat for the front so my set up is two stand up seats and they both have threaded pedestals.

here is a picture of mine...http://oi61.tinypic.com/migwpj.jpg

I have a 98 Stratos 282 and I’m 6’2” and also looking for a pedestal for the front of my boat. I need the adjustable pedestal to get enough height. Looking at my boat though I think an offset would but good but the offset only comes in 13” height. Not Sure if you can stack 2 of them together or not though.