Night Stalker black lights?

Does anyone have any experience with the Night Stalker lights that are offered as a option when ordering a cat?

2. Member
    I have them but haven’t got the chance to use them.
    2018 Bass Cat Caracal
    Yamaha 225 SHO

They are not as bright as the mounted Stan Sloan type, though they are not top mounted either. They are handy, ample low light and very out of the way without being cumbersome.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    They are not as bright as the mounted Stan Sloan type, though they are not top mounted either. They are handy, ample low light and very out of the way without being cumbersome.
    I have ordered them for my Lynx. I hope 4 on each side will be enough, or should I add more?

5. Member
    Just you fishing or a partner as well?

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lostone View Post
    Just you fishing or a partner as well?
    I want enough light for two people to fish effectively.

7. Member
    If you both fish from the front deck and you load them all to the front I think you would be OK. The next question is there a lot of bank lighting on you lake or is there little light? If it's brighter I'd want more. I have no issues with mine but I may have went a little overboard. I have 8 per side on my Margay I feel 6 would have been about right for me for the boat size. But on the bigger boat I would honestly go more. Last time I was at the factory one of the people from Bass Cat was talking about them. He mentioned he had added more for different people after the initial install. Here is how mine came out. https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/bass...t=Night#p32916

8. Member
    Wow! we done. That looks great. I’m thinking about doing mine. And also a blue water underwater kit.
    2017 Puma FTD
    250 Pro XS
    lowrance gen 3, 9 and 12
    Ultrex 112 36v 45”