Thread: ULTREXX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTGSXR View Post
    Perhaps I did lol.. but they are both Solix Units lmao
    Just some fun on that one but to be honest I wish I had of had my boat already rigged out with Birds but since it came with L's there was no way I was changing them out. The way I fish though, in all honesty, I don't need much more than a decent side scan and sonar to do what I want to do. I rarely need that even. But, when you do it is invaluable.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mgeod View Post
    no motor today .. lol
    UPS is KILLING ME lately!!! First an Ultrex is delivered to a customer with some minor damage, and now your goes missing...completely!!

I sent you the tracking number for your replacement.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

3. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    UPS sucks big time!!! I use fedex when I have to ship something. They are not perfect but have a better track record than UPS
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

4. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    Duane, if the electronics you are using now are dong the job and your TM needs more need of replacing then by all means buy an ultrex!!!! My ultrex is the best thing on my boat. Fishing off shore it’s like having a TM butler up front running the TM while sitting down to retie with spot lock on.
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    UPS is KILLING ME lately!!! First an Ultrex is delivered to a customer with some minor damage, and now your goes missing...completely!!

I sent you the tracking number for your replacement.
    Thanks Tim... I hope this one makes it out of S C .. Hard to believe a box that big just vanished ..I really do appreciate you getting on this .

To anyone wondering , this thing was out for delivery on Monday in Columbus Ga. supposedly , never got delivered and Tuesday the status was changed to unknown . UPS said it never left SC . I texted Tim and had a new one on the way in a matter of hours .. It is no way his fault and he took care of it ASAP!!

6. Member
    FedEx can also be a nightmare - especially if you ever try to file a claim!

I hope you get your ultrex asap, it sucks to pay for something and have to go through bs with a shipping company!
    2024 Xpress X21 / Yamaha 250 SHO
    2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite / 2022 Mercury 300R (Sold)

7. Happiness is a Sporty! F150owner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyFishing View Post
    Duane, if the electronics you are using now are dong the job and your TM needs more need of replacing then by all means buy an ultrex!!!! My ultrex is the best thing on my boat. Fishing off shore it’s like having a TM butler up front running the TM while sitting down to retie with spot lock on.
    Craig, good thought and that is what I'm hearing. I know sometimes when I'm fishing in wind and current and catch a fish, by the time I net it, unhook, and retie, I'm half a mile away from my spot, if I can even find it again. I think ultrex may be my next upgrade although I'd love to have some Helix 10's.

Allison XB21 2+2, Merc 250 ProXS, 1.62 Sportmaster, Hydromotive Engineering X-OB 29
    Excel 1751 Viper F4, Tohatsu 50 4-stroke, EZ-Trac trailer
    FeelFree Lure 11.5 Kayak

Seems like half our deliveries look like they were dragged behind the ups/fedex trucks and some were ran over repeatedly!
    Jay McDaniel
    2003 Allison XB21 BasSport Elite 2+2
    2019 Mercury Racing 300R

Santa showed out for me .... Friday an Ultrexx ,, today 2 Helix 12 units ..

10. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyFishing View Post
    UPS sucks big time!!! I use fedex when I have to ship something. They are not perfect but have a better track record than UPS
    I've had a lot more luck with UPS than Fedex. Fedex always has some kind of delay it seems.
    I have some parts coming Fedex now on two different shipments, one says it was delivered to our address on Thursday and the other is delayed??? I don't know where the Hell they delivered it but it wasn't to the shop.
    Both of them have their problems that's for sure.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Props4u2 View Post
    I've had a lot more luck with UPS than Fedex. Fedex always has some kind of delay it seems.
    I have some parts coming Fedex now on two different shipments, one says it was delivered to our address on Thursday and the other is delayed??? I don't know where the Hell they delivered it but it wasn't to the shop.
    Both of them have their problems that's for sure.
    I guess I have been lucky but I have never had a problem with UPS, never. Now, the USPS is a totally different story. MANY nightmares with them.

12. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by mgeod View Post
    Santa showed out for me .... Friday an Ultrexx ,, today 2 Helix 12 units ..
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12