Thread: Trailer Tires

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I had a set of Carlisles for about 5 years and a lot of miles. No complaints about them. Have Maxxis on it now, they seem to be pretty good too. Just put a set of Goodyear Endurance on the Glastron, anxious to see how they run back there.
    1995 Allison XB-2003 225 Super Mag. It's slow and I'm ok with that.

2. Member
    I have put thousands of miles on marathons over the years. US made and China never had one failure. Ya gota keep air in em. Blow them up to max and make sure they stay there.

3. Member
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hooken203 View Post
    I have put thousands of miles on marathons over the years. US made and China never had one failure. Ya gota keep air in em. Blow them up to max and make sure they stay there.

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by hooken203 View Post
    Same here with the exception to the set on my Ally. I had one break a belt in late 2016. Replaced with the endurance at the beginning of 2017.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

I had two sets that were great tires .. But evidently something went South with them as the place I was getting them said NO MAS.. They would not sell anymore due to failures.,

6. Member
    You guys in Texas are lucky you get to drive hiways with a real mans kinda speed limit. Temperature and speed down there probably puts an end to a lot of them. We just kind of poke along up here so we might get a few more miles out of them.

I have a trail beat from my house to Lake Amistad in the winter.. It's 420 miles-- I have pulled it in 6 hours with one stop for fuel. Normal trip is just under 7 hours----- The deal is there are some places it's 90 miles between towns. One leg of the trip is 130 miles before you ever have to make a stop.. --Set that speedo on 85 and you can cover some country.

8. BBC SPONSOR
    I was amazed at Texas while we were down at Zapata picking up my boat. 2 lane highways were 75 and we got on a toll road that was 85. You cover some ground but man is that a huge state! It took us 24 hours to drive from Texarkana to Zapata and back to Texarkana. That was straight driving, only stopping for fuel.
    Fastbass Marine LLC
    We specialize in NEW and USED ALLISON BOATS, Blazer Boats, Platinum Mercury Marine Repower Center, AquaTraction Flooring, and custom marine electronic installations on beautiful Kentucky and Barkley Lakes.

2022 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite
    2022 Mercury 450R

2012 Bullet 21ss
    2005 Mercury 300X

https://youtu.be/FOnAGNWOgZ0

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Powell View Post
    Replaced my Junkathons with a new set of Goodyear Endurance last year. I have zero complaints, Made in USA!
    Tim,

Have you been running 65 PSI in your tires?
    2013 Allison BasSport Pro
    2010 Mercury 250 Pro XS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12