trouble getting parts

boats been in shop for 2 weeks waiting on a part from mercury,dealer says the are moving warehouses and slow getting parts out but 2 weeks seems a little excessive. anyone else seeing this?

2. Member
    some delay mostly on props,watcha needing ?????
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

3. Member
    I don't now some kind of diaphragm its a warrenty issue now their saying its no where in the US

4. Member
    tracker valve , avail apr-17 none at any wharehouses
    .................................................. ...the scariest thing in life is the unknown ...................................

5. Member
    thanks for the info its a 2016 proxs it just died and wouldn't start and bad gas smell they said they replaced some reeds and than waiting on this diaphragm been in the shop 2 weeks and im going crazy at least I know now maybe next week

6. Member
    reeds?????? compressor plate surely

7. Member
    I don't know I thought they said reeds I could be mistaken I just cant believe you cant get a part, whatever it is, from mercury. I know nothing about these motors does this happen often that you cant get parts? than they also said they are moving warehouses and that's slowing down shipping?

8. Member
    rare,they got problem with tracker valve prob a vendor issue