Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR

Exclamation Chance to Win a FREE Trolling Motor

Want to win a FREE MotorGuide Trolling motor valued up to $1400!?

MotorGuide has partnered with Fatsack Outdoors to bring Bass Tournaments to all types of fishermen! Download the Fatsack Outdoors App to join and check out the link below for more details!

Better, faster, stronger. From hand controls, to pontoon mounts, to total wireless control motors and options to connect your sonar-unit, MotorGuide has you covered for your fishing comfort. Join us from April 14th to the 29th for a bass only, length based tournament. Fish any waters, anytime.

The top 3 from this event will get free entry into next month’s tournament where the winner will get a brand new Xi3, or another great MotorGuide motor, at a value up to $1400!

http://fatsackoutdoors.com/event/mot...ial-qualifier/

Fish on!

-MotorGuide

Bring back the Tour Edition motors!!
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

" Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamblinman View Post
    Bring back the Tour Edition motors!!
    Anything is possible as we look toward the future!

7. Banned
    Very nice!! Thank you for your support here!!

Put the Thruster pedal back in the line up......aka Tour pedal..
    Biggest mistake discontinuing the tour, should have just improved it.

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    Put the Thruster pedal back in the line up......aka Tour pedal..
    Biggest mistake discontinuing the tour, should have just improved it.
    What are your favorite features of that pedal? What would you like to see improved if you wre designing it?

11. Member
    First thought after reading this post was …. this is impressive. Motorguide actually asking a consumer their input on what they would change about a particular product. I've got an older MG on my boat now and it's time to upgrade. A+ MOTORGUIDE !

Motorguide. I have a Xi5. Two thing I would love to see. Foot pedal react like the cabled so I can tell which way the motor is turned without looking at it. Heel down Left....Tow down right. Also, make it somehow capable of running a transducer cable down it without the worry of it breaking it by twisting.

As for the motor, in cruise control it sometimes ramps up to 100%. Almost knocked me in the water a couple of times and have ended up in the rocks with it doing that. It's been doing this since I owned the motor for over 2 years. MG sent me a dongal (sp??) and I downloaded it but it still happens.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

13. Member
    The big question is do y'all have something like the ultrex in the works? A tour grade ultrex would be sweet

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by CHECrappie View Post
    Motorguide. I have a Xi5. Two thing I would love to see. Foot pedal react like the cabled so I can tell which way the motor is turned without looking at it. Heel down Left....Tow down right. Also, make it somehow capable of running a transducer cable down it without the worry of it breaking it by twisting.

As for the motor, in cruise control it sometimes ramps up to 100%. Almost knocked me in the water a couple of times and have ended up in the rocks with it doing that. It's been doing this since I owned the motor for over 2 years. MG sent me a dongal (sp??) and I downloaded it but it still happens.
    Upgrading the foot pedal is on our radar. We haven't heard of the cruise control issue you are experiencing but will certainly look into it. The dongle would have been for a software patch most likely. Our partners at Mercury have a dedicated MotorGuide team that handle our Customer Service calls and they would be best to start with. Thanks for being a MotorGuide user!

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    The big question is do y'all have something like the ultrex in the works? A tour grade ultrex would be sweet
    ^^^^. Really outside of this, very little matters at the moment. At least in the Bass fishing world. Until this happens everything else is a mute point. Motorguide been around a long time and they obviously know the Ultrex has taken the bass fishing world by storm. They have to be working on something. I know myself and thousands of other current motorguide users, wouldn’t even consider another with the current options that are offered to us. Nothing compares to the Ultrex for the bass fishing world.

Competition is good for the customer though, and I fully expect Motorguide to make something comparable or even better to the Ultrex very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by kry29 View Post
    What he said.

17. BBC SPONSOR
    [QUOTE=kry29;9271886]The big question is do y'all have something like the ultrex in the works? A tour grade ultrex would be sweet[/QUOTE

We are always working on ways to make fishing and boating easier for our customer!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorguide View Post
    Upgrading the foot pedal is on our radar. We haven't heard of the cruise control issue you are experiencing but will certainly look into it. The dongle would have been for a software patch most likely. Our partners at Mercury have a dedicated MotorGuide team that handle our Customer Service calls and they would be best to start with. Thanks for being a MotorGuide user!
    could you provide me the email or phone number for this?
    Thanks!
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

19. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by CHECrappie View Post
    could you provide me the email or phone number for this?
    Thanks!
    Call our customer support team at (920) 929-5040 for assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by Motorguide View Post
    What are your favorite features of that pedal? What would you like to see improved if you wre designing it?
    It's the responsiveness to input, I feel very connected to my foot position and where the boat is going. I can stomp on it, fishing fast through cover or docks. it reacts very well. I spend equal time on another brand and feel disconnected, not as responsive. I had a Merc Thruster before, went to OMC, saw the Tour had the the Truster pedal I put one on.....now bait will keep till I can't repair. No Plastic please.........I even like the metal head......it will get hit docking, trees.. plastic is a accident ready to happen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast