Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sad thing is I wouldn't replace my Tour edition with a brand new model right now

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by basscat21 View Post
    It's the responsiveness to input, I feel very connected to my foot position and where the boat is going. I can stomp on it, fishing fast through cover or docks. it reacts very well. I spend equal time on another brand and feel disconnected, not as responsive. I had a Merc Thruster before, went to OMC, saw the Tour had the the Truster pedal I put one on.....now bait will keep till I can't repair. No Plastic please.........I even like the metal head......it will get hit docking, trees.. plastic is a accident ready to happen.
    Great input! We are well aware of the responsiveness advantages that the Tour had from the foot pedal to the head of the motor. We are always trying to keep up with the best technologies and materials as we push forward with innovation for our MotorGuide customers.

We will have service kits and parts for years to follow the end of life of motors such as the Tour. MotorGuide Service Centers and our Customer Service Team can always assist.

Thanks for being apart of the MotorGuide team!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12