Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ1 View Post
    At 91db nothing will be asleep within 500 ft of that thing. A small Honda or Yamaha inverter gen locked up would be the way to go. Cj
    i have one and use it often. It is not that loud.

2. Member
    one sale for $88. Cannot beat it. reviews are always good. https://www.harborfreight.com/900-Ma...lhaG9vLmNvbQ==
    Last edited by Team Dougherty; 04-24-2018 at 07:31 AM.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exx1976 View Post
    Wait, what? No.. There is one set of leads to each battery for MK systems. They don't charge in series.

Not to mention the fact that I don't think you even know what charger I'm referring to.
    Each battery is charged individually but the batteries still remain connected in series while being charged resulting in high voltage being applied to the trolling motor if left connected. The Trollbridge36 re-connects them in parallel for charging.

4. Member
    seriously, im not keeping up with this post. its just a 16ft glorified row boat and even has a pull start on the motor if i need to.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by exx1976 View Post
    Wait, what? No.. There is one set of leads to each battery for MK systems. They don't charge in series.

Not to mention the fact that I don't think you even know what charger I'm referring to.
    It doesn't matter which charger you are using, if the batteries remain connected in series while you are charging then then for a 36 volt charger the voltage available to the trolling motor will be 3 x the peak charging voltage, as high as 42.75. Trolling motors "should" be designed to withstand this voltage but unless you are using a Trollbridge you should play it safe and disconnect the motor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12