Thread: Wheel help

Wheel help

Somebody decided they needed my spare tire and wheel more than I did, so now I'm either looking for a matching wheel or just need bolt pattern and I'll go buy a steel rim. Does anyone know the bolt pattern? 2011 tandem trailer

2. Member
    You can measure the distance between two of the holes to get the bolt pattern distance. Some rims are marked. If you want to buy one off of the shelf use a piece of paper. Put it over the lug bolts and shade them with a pencil. Take it with you to the store.

Most are 5 on 4.5.....
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike265 View Post
    Somebody decided they needed my spare tire and wheel more than I did, so now I'm either looking for a matching wheel or just need bolt pattern and I'll go buy a steel rim. Does anyone know the bolt pattern? 2011 tandem trailer
    That sucks man. My Father and I were just talking about that because I'm trying to come up with an easy way to get mine on and off if I get stranded. Someone stole my brothers whole bow roller/winch stand and all last year while we were on the river. Have to love a worthless thief. They should still chop fingers off if you're caught stealing.
    2002 Triton Tr-21 Merc 250 Pro XB OT430582