Nitro Z9 Graph Wiring Help

Hello all, thanks for taking a minute to view my post. I am going to be hooking up two new Humminbird Helix graphs on my Z9 and wondered how people are wiring these up. Do you recommend running the power wire directly to the battery or tying them into the fuse panel somehow? Let me know your preference and any tips you can suggest. Thanks!

2. Member
    I purchased a 2013 Z-9 a few months ago and it has a dedicated fuse panel JUST for the electronics then the electronics were fed from that fuse panel. My boat had a Helix 12, Solix 12, Onix 10 and an Onix 8 on it. Heavy gauge wire was ran from the fuse panel to the graphs and the connection between the electronics power cord and the heavy gauge wire was soldered.

3. Member
    Thank you very much. Do you know where the dedicated fuse panel is located exactly?

4. Member
    It is located in the starboard rod locker on the wall just in front of the console.

5. Member
    You can put the dedicated fuse block any convenient, I put mine under the console. Heavy wire from battery to fuse block, using appropriate in line breaker.

6. Member
    Much appreciated guys, thanks!