Best Deal on a Skeeter?

Starting the process of looking for a new or used skeeter ZX200-225. Where is the best dealership to look at a skeeter. Willing to drive to find the right deal I am located in Texarkana, Tx. 2 hours from DFW, 2 Hours from Little Rock etc.. Whats yalls opinions.

2. Member
    I’d watch posts and see what dealers are mentioned most often. I’d think the more popular ones would have good pricing.

In Texas its very tough to beat Diamond Sports Marine at Lake Fork and Fun N Sun Boats in DFW area. Both are top notch.

4. Member
    I have read a lot of good things on here about Fun N Sun Boats

5. Member
    This is where I've bought both of my Skeeters. https://arkansasmarine.com
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woppercatcher View Post
    This is where I've bought both of my Skeeters. https://arkansasmarine.com
    woper how do you like your zx200 thats the model im looking at? Also i see your from HSV i go to hot springs alot for the offroad park and have some good friends there.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonM View Post
    woper how do you like your zx200 thats the model im looking at? Also i see your from HSV i go to hot springs alot for the offroad park and have some good friends there.
    I love it! My previous boat was a 2012 TZX190 which was a good boat as well. This boat handles like a dream. Turns on a dime without any slipping and runs like it's on rails. Lots of storage space. Great hole shot and so far I've gotten it up to 67+ with two people and 3/4 tank of gas and all my gear. I do have a problem with the trailer but Skeeter is in the process of building a replacement. Ronnie and the rest at Arkansas Marine are the great to work with. If buying new I can tell you that what their advertised price is what I paid for my boat. I ordered mine. They did have a new ZX200 on site as of last weekend. Hope this helps.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

8. Member
    I got my used FX21 at Wiedas Marine, they are in Alexandria, KY and have a big inventory of used bass boats, check them out on the internet. It would be a drive for you but the boat I purchased has been great and the guy (original owner) who traded it in with them on a new boat drove from Vermont so they are doing something right. They were easy to work with and they at least with me went out of their way to make the whole experience a positive one. I drove 6 hours to purchase the boat based on pictures and what they were telling me on the phone. The boat did not disappoint. Good luck on your search.

9. Member
    Make the trip to Tyler Texas and Talk to Chris at Nautical Mile Marine... I have bought 5 bought from him....

Mo

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mlhjr1 View Post
    Make the trip to Tyler Texas and Talk to Chris at Nautical Mile Marine... I have bought 5 bought from him....

Mo
    Tyler isn’t far at all. I’ll look into them thanks for the advice.

11. tool bag
    pm sent....
    Live life, its the only one you get!
    You don't scare me.

12. Member
    pm sent