Ninja Grass Blade

I am wondering if this product is effective in heavy cover. Stuff like primrose with the heavy runners. I wonder if the double sided tape would hold it on the T/M. I have a M/K Maxxum Pro 101 that does not go far in that stuff without having to lift the T/M & cutting vine loose. Pulling the T/M up is a chore by its self. It is very heavy because the vines stretch a few feet away. The Video they show that it's just some grass that my T/M could get thru.

If you use this product please give me your feedback & what product you used to attach it to the T/M. Thank You.

2. Member
    I like mine, had it for @ 2 years and still on there.. tape holds up fine..

Hopefully this video helps

This video shows two Ninja Grass Blades working some heavy stuff on Okeechobee last year. Not sure if it helps answer your question. I am not sure what primrose is. I did do a search to look at it and I don't see a problem.

Great product, especially on 24 vot systems with smaller diameter motors.

FLORIDA BOAT: 2016 Ranger 519, Mercury 225 Pro XS, Atlas 6" hydraulic jack plate, Motor Guide Tour Pro, Humminbird Helix 12SI Mega chirp on console, Helix 12SI up front, dual 8' power poles, livewell pumpout

LET US NOT LOSE SIGHT OF HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE TO ENJOY FISHING AND THE OUTDOORS! CATCHING JUST MAKES IT A BIT SWEETER!

I'm running one of a Fortrex 112. It will definitely help with cutting Hydrilla grass off the TM. You'll still get some grass strands but it's very well worth the cost. Follow installation directions: lightly sand the area, whipe the area down with the supplied alcohol pad. Let dry for a few minutes then apply the Ninja.

Some in my club run 2. 11 o'clock and 5 o'clock.

6. Member
    have had mine on for 2 yrs or so, w/ the 2 sided tape, no issues.

7. Member
    Thank You for the replies, I have installed mine but have not had a chance to get on the water yet. This week will solve that.

8. Member
    I use one. I e c loxy the blade to my tm

9. Member
    I've used one on my 24v system and loved it... by the way does anyone know how to get them off one motor to put on another?

Quote Originally Posted by 17z20 View Post
    I've used one on my 24v system and loved it... by the way does anyone know how to get them off one motor to put on another?
    pry it off with a screwdriver or similar tool. clean all the old tape off the NGB and buy some 3m outdoor mounting tape at walmart, lowes or home depot.