Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Amistad will too with a west wind if you're out on the Rio Grande.
    Amistad can roll but not as bad as Falcon with a north or south wind. T Bend can get damn nasty, witnessed it a couple years ago in a storm and saw boats sunk in the boat slips at F and F.

Quote Originally Posted by txsunfish View Post
    Choke Canyon the last two days and 25 and 20 each day respectively all small mouth except one about six pounds. I was also there about two weeks ago and caught 22 small mouth except one solid five pounder. If anyone is interested in seeing my videos I started videoing since this winter you can go to my son's YouTube channel. He edits them and does a pretty good job, hope my money is going to a good cause with his education . YouTube website the bass chronicles.
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiRE_PtrvWhdTbwIN8uaCKw
    Small mouth in Choke Canyon

Debra

Fished Belton Lake yesterday. First time for me and my backseater. Caught fish all day (somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-80) with most being in the 1-2 pound range. Big fish of the day was a 3.6 pound smallmouth. Will definitely go back when the wind is not howling...
    Aaron Campbell
    Barling, AR
    2007 Bass Cat Sabre
    2011 Merc 175 Pro XS

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Debra Hengst View Post
    Small mouth in Choke Canyon

Debra
    That's what I was thinking.....

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by txsunfish View Post
    Choke Canyon the last two days and 25 and 20 each day respectively all small mouth except one about six pounds. I was also there about two weeks ago and caught 22 small mouth except one solid five pounder. If anyone is interested in seeing my videos I started videoing since this winter you can go to my son's YouTube channel. He edits them and does a pretty good job, hope my money is going to a good cause with his education . YouTube website the bass chronicles.
    https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiRE_PtrvWhdTbwIN8uaCKw
    Maybe you should get your son to show you what a smallmouth is....haha... I would say those are small largemouth's or Kentucky's, not smallmouth.

Just got off the lake, was limited on where we could fish,,,damn wind. Managed to put some in the boat though.

Craig,. Barney must be a hell of a good friend, or owes you something big for him to let you hold his fish for pictures all the time!

8. Member
    Smallmouth = Kent's version of a dink! I was wondering how long it would take you guy's to catch that! Just funnin you folks lol!

9. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Yeah, that's the ticket ...

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Yeah, that's the ticket ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123