1984 Procraft 1650V

Just picked up a 1984 Procraft 1650V F/S. Feel like I got a decent deal. Would like a little more info on the hull, wiring diagrams, plumbing diagrams, etc.

Long story short, picked it up for the hull (solid, my other boat's transom had started to rot); came with a Mercury 1100 SS (110 HP Tower Power). Engine runs really good, excellent compression on all cylinders, electrical in tack, solid motor, with a 90hp Mercury (same design) as a parts motor.

Would just like a little more info on the hull, and parts (looked around the web, eBay, etc).

Hopefully I can get it on the water this weekend.

Thanks

Caleb

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Love the look of the older boats, new is nice but it's a nostalgia thing for me. Good luck getting her out there.

3. Electrical/Wiring/Trolling Motors Moderator CatFan's Avatar
    Parts are pretty generic. Procraft has been off the market for many years.
    If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity,
    nothing else matters.​

4. Member
    Mechanic went through engine, replaced water pump, tuned it up, and gave me the “all ready for the water”! Hope to get it picked up this week and try her out! He said it was one of the smoothest running engines he’s seen in a while!

5. Member
    Here is a short video of it on the water for a few minutes Saturday evening.

https://youtu.be/NaGuX1a4ztQ

I feel like it is throttled a little to low, and the prop may be to big for the set up I have. The mechanic said that was going to be his biggest worry, so I am taking it back Monday to see what he says...almost there! So close!!!!

6. Member
    it runs out great with the muffs on it. It does NOT have power trim (working on getting a set up for it), not sure on the RPM’s. Gauge isn’t working, going to get that tracked down this week as well.