USA !!! 2018 Lund Renegade 1875 Prop Help !!!

Sorry for yet another prop question but there’s not a lot of information out there for a 2018 Lund Renegade 1875 with a Mercury ProXs 115hp.

First off im looking at getting a s/s but not sure with one

here is the list the dealership gave me

Lazer 2 3blade
    spitfire 4blade
    Trophy 4blade
    Vengeance 3blade

now not sure what pitch. So here’s the setup my boat will be. 80# 24v Ulterex and going to toss a 4” setback atlas jackplate.

Pros and cons will be helpful thanks all.

2. Member
    I’m looking for help, I too have the 80 lb Ultrex on front. It is porpoising bad , the dealer informs me that the weight of the trolling motor is causing this. I have the spitfire 19 x7 . Doesn’t help my rig/ have you been able to get it up in the high 40s or 50 yet , without porpoising? I’m looking for help. I my be adding a 6 inch jack, but would rather not spend more then I already have. I hope someone has some help out there.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mursboat View Post
    I’m looking for help, I too have the 80 lb Ultrex on front. It is porpoising bad , the dealer informs me that the weight of the trolling motor is causing this. I have the spitfire 19 x7 . Doesn’t help my rig/ have you been able to get it up in the high 40s or 50 yet , without porpoising? I’m looking for help. I my be adding a 6 inch jack, but would rather not spend more then I already have. I hope someone has some help out there.
    yup I run 5800rpm top speed around 49mph. My best was 52.1