Sundown Showdown Early Entry Waiver Draw

I’d like to give a shout out everyone that has been a part of the Sundown Showdown Tournaments since our beginnings in 2010. Despite a few hiccups along the way Thank You for your continued Support and I look forward to seeing everyone on the water again this summer.

This year I’ve made it a personal mission of mine to promote the Series a bit more with the Goal of hitting the 20 boat mark. Looking back we’ve averaged about 10-12 Boats per Event with our record of 17. I’ve found that our best attendance were the Events with the most Pre-Tournament Commitment.

So as a start what I’d like to do as an Incentive for Registering Early is have an Entry Fee Waiver Contest.

For Every Team that submits a Deposit for Early Registration before July 1st, they will be entered into a Draw to have their deposit refunded and Entry Fee Waived to compete in the July 21st Tournament.

I would appreciate some help getting the word out so please don’t hesitate to tag your friends as well as Like & Share our Facebook Post / Page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00005557866495

If you have any questions please feel free to Call, TXT or Email. Good Luck to everyone that enters and have a great day!

Aric
    519-365-1242
    sundownshowdown@hotmail.com

2. Member
    Bump.