Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by juice780 View Post
    It’s suppose to rain Sunday.
    Dang man you just ruined my dang weekend. I guess I won’t get any sleep tonight worry about that.

What really sucks is I didn’t get my boat back from the shop today so I don’t get to go at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
    Nobody’s mad or at least I don’t think so?

Correct me if I’m wrong. I sure hope everyone catches a bunch of fish this weekend so we can just all get along. At least we don’t have to worry about driving on any wet roads.
    Haha, just can't let it go. My girlfriend is like that too.

You guys catch 'em good and be safe out there.
    2008 Skeeter 21i
    250 Yamaha HPDI

They’ve been bedding for at least the last few weeks. Could be on the way out.

Sorry if I hurt anyone’s girly parts talking about fishing.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by berudd View Post
    They’ve been bedding for at least the last few weeks. Could be on the way out.

Sorry if I hurt anyone’s girly parts talking about fishing.
    Dam man you got my skirt in a wad now...

Dang man you just ruined my dang weekend. I guess I won’t get any sleep tonight worry about that.
    Hey James......I'm coming down to your neck of the woods Monday morning.

7. Member

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Heelman99 View Post
    Chris Wells, Just another reason not to ask a serious question about anything on this thread. Most of the time you would get just the response you got with this inquiry. That is unless you know the right person or group of persons.
    Well I was just looking for some good advice, didn't mean for it to turn into flapping lips, but what can you expect coming from a person from the almighty New Bern wouldn't expect any different. I see he got loose lips on ever thread he gets on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wells View Post
    Well I was just looking for some good advice, didn't mean for it to turn into flapping lips, but what can you expect coming from a person from the almighty New Bern wouldn't expect any different. I see he got loose lips on ever thread he gets on.
    1st, I'm not from New Bern. I was living there when I was stationed at Cherry Point back in 2012 when I made this account.

2nd, I have noticed that Vanceboro/Pamlico County folks have a whole lot of animosity towards anything that has anything to do with New Bern. What's up with that? Why you mad, bro?

3rd, to remind everyone, I simply made a statement concerning the safety of the roads when it looked like it would sleet/snow. Other folks made this into a big deal and have it kept it going that way. You won't hear another word out of me about it once all the $hit talking stops. Notice, I don't say anything until someone, like you in this instance, instigates it.

4th, talking about flapping, loose lips...ain't that exactly what you're doing here? Again, if yall didnt feel it necessary to keep bringing it up, you wouldn't hear anything from me. If you do continue to bring it up, you continue to hear back from me.

Again, why you so mad? Go fishing or do something other than let a forum get you so upset, that's weak sauce.
    2008 Skeeter 21i
    250 Yamaha HPDI

Quote Originally Posted by imbatman View Post
    Dam man you got my skirt in a wad now...
    That’s an image I did not need.
    Bruce
    2019 20 TRX Patriot
    Mercury 250 ProXS Fourstroke
    HDS 12 Live - Console
    HDS 9 Live - Bow

10. Banned
    I'm thinking about going to Harris tomorrow. Should I be worried about the storms tomorrow evening? The are calling for thunderstorms late in the day. Are the roads safe to drive when they get wet?

11. Banned
    Go for it bullet. With what everyone's been reporting the roads are going to be nasty. I couldn't get any information from anyone concerning Harris before the several times I went last week so I can't pass anything on.

I'm heading to Jordan to Poe's Ridge boat access. Heard roads are good that direction.
    Last edited by Heelman99; 04-14-2018 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bullet20vee View Post
    I'm thinking about going to Harris tomorrow. Should I be worried about the storms tomorrow evening? The are calling for thunderstorms late in the day. Are the roads safe to drive when they get wet?
    Lol, another one who (1) has it wrong, the concern was icy roads and (2) can't seem to let it go...just like my girlfriend can't let things go...lol, ridiculous
    2008 Skeeter 21i
    250 Yamaha HPDI

13. Banned
    Didn't go to Harris or Jordan today. Roads were wet when I got ready to head out. Life's a Bitch for sure. Since I just detailed the truck and boat just didn't want to get them messed up. LOL!

14. Member
    Dicks...................<><>...................... .....Sporting Goods...SB...
    2006 Ranger 188 VX with 150 E TEC and I EAT BASS!!!

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos90 View Post
    Hey James......I'm coming down to your neck of the woods Monday morning.
    It must be nice. You better not be down here catching my fish! Are you fishing the BFL?

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketship View Post
    1st, I'm not from New Bern. I was living there when I was stationed at Cherry Point back in 2012 when I made this account.

2nd, I have noticed that Vanceboro/Pamlico County folks have a whole lot of animosity towards anything that has anything to do with New Bern. What's up with that? Why you mad, bro?

3rd, to remind everyone, I simply made a statement concerning the safety of the roads when it looked like it would sleet/snow. Other folks made this into a big deal and have it kept it going that way. You won't hear another word out of me about it once all the $hit talking stops. Notice, I don't say anything until someone, like you in this instance, instigates it.

4th, talking about flapping, loose lips...ain't that exactly what you're doing here? Again, if yall didnt feel it necessary to keep bringing it up, you wouldn't hear anything from me. If you do continue to bring it up, you continue to hear back from me.

Again, why you so mad? Go fishing or do something other than let a forum get you so upset, that's weak sauce.
    I agree man. Let’s just go fishing. I’m just messing with you but you handled it well. Honestly glad you are here at least you speak your mind and don’t have to be political correct. You have earned my respect sir.

17. Banned
    Sorry man, I had to do that. I was just poking fun about the rain. It was all in fun and a few cold beers last night. I had to work today, so I didn't even get to go. Again.

It must be nice. You better not be down here catching my fish! Are you fishing the BFL?
    Yes. Coming Monday to practice. I need the all time I can get if your fishing it. I see your pictures!!!!

19. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stratos90 View Post
    Yes. Coming Monday to practice. I need the all time I can get if your fishing it. I see your pictures!!!!
    Haha. I can’t even catch a cold during tournament time. My little boy can beat me now. Good job this past week on Norman.

20. Member
    Fish are bedding, club member had 3 fish 15.46lbs, big fish was 8.54lbs, water temp 62, We saw a lot of dead crappie down around bridge area, and if someone don't get control of the commrants they will ruin that lake, they are a eaten machine and we saw 100's today.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast