Battery Recommendations

Hey guys hoping to get a little help here. I am in the market for three new trolling motor batteries. I run a 101 fortrex and use he batteries for the TM exclusively. I fish a lot on Lake Ontario and deal with a lot of wind and need something that can run that fortrex from sun up to sun down. I would like to keep the bill under $800 or so if possible but can go more if needed. Thanks for the help look forward to hearing some tips from you guys.

2. Member
    Trojan SCS225. Longest lasting batteries I have found. They don't fudge their ratings and have built some of the best batteries I have used for solar installs. I am switching my cranking battery out to one of these this season because of the increased draw with new electronics. US Battery makes one that is a little taller that is rated at 270 min at 25 amps. That is a beast also. But I have limited experience with US. CJ
    Last edited by CJ1; 04-09-2018 at 03:28 PM.
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

3. Member
    CJ1 thanks for the reply man! Duly noted

4. Member
    Sams club has Duracell Deep Cycle group size 31 AGM's for 179 locally. They are manufactured by East Penn, who also manufactures Deka, so you know it's quality. Three of those put you way under budget.
    Last edited by BassF3arMe; 04-10-2018 at 10:17 AM.
    Nitro Savage 896 - 150hp Mariner EFI - U​ltrex / Garmins